Products of any color can be printed on the A3 UV Rotary/Flatbed Printer by using colored and white UV ink, it is equipped with a rotary device and can print any round objects including bottles, mugs, pipes, etc..
This A3 UV printer is equipped with a strong extraction fan and water cooling system for the UV Lamp combined with an anti-corrosion pump to increase its lifespan.
• UV ink can print embossed 3D effect
• White Ink Circulation System
• It can directly print on the surface of glass, stainless steel, wood..
• Print time less than 1 minute for most designs.
• Print directly from your PC, just like a desktop printer.
• Use Adobe Photoshop®, Illustrator® and CorelDRAW® or free programs like GIMP and Inkscape
• Completely mobile – great for events.
• The printing cost varies between 0.10¢ to 0.20¢ USD per print (20x30cm)
• Print size: 12.6″x19.5″ (320x500mm)
• Max. height of object: 6″ (150mm), motorized up down platform
• Printable round object diameter: 2″-4.33″ (50-110mm), Max.length: 12.6″(320mm)
• Printhead: Piezo 180 nozzles per channel
• Print Color: 6-cartridge (CMYK+WW/CMYK+W Varnish)
• UV Lamp: LED UV
• Printing Speed: 4″ x 6″ Photo: As fast as 46 sec (15ppm)
• Max. Printing resolution: 5760DPI×1440DPI
• Ink Tank Volume: 100ml(color)/250ml(white) (bulk ink system)
• Ink: UV curable Ink
• Unique Head Cleaning System: Automatic Maintenance Processes with waste ink bottle
• White Ink Circulation System
• Power: 110/220V 50-60HZ 255W
• Printing Interface: USB
• Operation System: Windows® 10 or later
• Working Environment: 10-28 C,20-80 RH
• Printer Net Weight: 112lbs(51kg)
• Printer Size: 33″x25″x20″ (838mm×630mm×518mm)
• Package Box Size and Weight: 36″x23″x27″(910mmx590mmx695mm), 150lbs(68kg)
• Software: Acrorip 10
• Free Tech Support
• One Year Limited Warranty
✔ Plastic: Acrylic, ABS, PVC, PP, PE, PU, etc.
✔ Fabric: Cotton, nylon, polyester, spandex.
✔ Leather: PVC leather, PU leather, real and artificial leather.
✔ Metal: Gold, silver, copper, iron, stainless steel, aluminum alloy.
✔ Others: Wood, bamboo, crystal, glass, ceramic, stone and so on.
• 1 X A3 UV Printer with bulk ink system
• 2 X Rotary device for round objects(one for bottle/Yeti without handle, one for mugs with handle)
• 1 X RIP Software Set(compatible with windows)
• USB Data Line Set
• Needles and Tube Set
• 1 X Golf ball holder
• 1 X Pens holder
Ink not included.
UV Curable ink can be ordered here https://www.iehk.com/shop/uv-ink-for-epson-printerhead/
• via DHL or Fedex, shipping cost $495, delivery time 10 days
James Shelton –
Cheap way to print on our promotion tumbler, happy to own it:)
Bruce Jacobs –
Can print both round and flat objects, budget machine
Lamarr Robinson –
Just fantastic! A great product and a great team of people to help and support. Now my go to printer ! Delighted.
MONICA WALKER –
Process was easy and communication was good throughout. Very pleased with outcome
Rob Hargrave –
Good price and prompt delivery.
Lisa Collio –
Extremely nice to deal with. Quality of machine is good, packaging was really good too. Supplied instructions and software has quite a few language barrier problems so expect to do a lot of troubleshooting yourself, but the seller is VERY responsive and helpful. Will definitely buy from them again.
Karen McIlwain –
Nice machine, great price. Michael was so helpful throughout the process and communicated quickly. He answered all of our questions timely. Set up was lengthy but I expected it to be a little more difficult than your average printer. IEHK provided a lot of good info for the set up and tips. The print quality exceeds our expectations and we will likely purchase other items.
Chris Denton –
I purchased on of these printers used that the previous owner had seriously neglected. The tech support department here worked with me every step of the way in identifying the problem, and remedying it. They even went so far as to ship me the necessary part via dhl, on THEIR OWN DIME!!! I’ll be purchasing another one from them brand new in the coming months…These are great people to work with.
Mason Roessler –
Extremely happy with this Purchase. I received my ink before my machine. Machine came on the day it said it would. Everything was wrapped well and in good condition. Michael sent email before I even received my machine to let me know if I need help to email them. Came with usb with Instructions. But I had a few issues. And Michael and the team. We’re right on it and helped with everything I needed. The customer service is a huge plus for me!!! Thank you Michael and team for your help!!!
Wes Depourcq –
Definitely a learning curve, but incredibly worth it! Prints really nice images and comes with decent ink. We did have a small problem. It’s been a little over 4 months and it stopped printing so I contacted the company and they got right back to me and walked me through the fix. You have to make sure you are printing almost daily though. I believe this is a great company and they are extremely helpful. Everything is under warranty except the print head and the waste ink pump.
Charles K –
Great machine. Took about 2 weeks to get it in, and less than a day to set it all up. So far so good, and getting ready to really put it through its paces with some large orders.