FIBER LASER MACHINE OVERVIEW:
This UV Laser Marking Machine uses a 355 nm laser wavelength. These ultraviolet wavelengths deliver some of the highest absorption rates, minimizing heat stress that can lead to damaged products.
UV Lasers operate at 355nm by doubling the frequency; This laser source has a much smaller spot size than any other laser marking system on the market. When operating at 355nm or UV, you are able to mark on plastics, ceramics, or fiberglass, and have the surface unaffected. It is the ideal choice for marking on organic material. Don’t let the low wattage mislead you. Since these lasers operate at a lower pulse width, the peak is still in the kilowatts. With the very high peak power and short pulse width, you will have an extremely small HAZ or Heat Effective Zone.
- The main advantage of the UV laser technology is the multifunctionality and capacity of engraving over different materials, including non-metal materials.
- 355nm outgoing wavelength reduces the thermal effect on the workpiece; the heat-affected zone will not cause heat effects such as material deforming or burning.
- No consumable material needed, and low use and maintenance cost.
- Stable performance ensures long-time running.
Laser power :
Repetition Rate Frequency:
Output power adjustment range:
≤0.01-0.5mm (Depends on the material)
Min. Line Width:
≤0.01mm (Depends on the material)
0.15mm (Depends on the material)
Complete Power Consumption:
Package dimensions(L×W×H) :
Net Weight : 66lbs (30Kg)
Free Tech Support
Two Year Limited Warranty
• via DHL or Fedex, delivery time about 10 days
- Fiber Laser Machine Machine(3watt DPSS Source) x1
- U Disk (Manuals and Software) x1
- Rotary attachment (workable diameter 1-80mm)x1
- Galvo Head
- F-Theta Lens
- Power Cable x1
- Allen Wrench x1
- Screwdriver x2
- Positioning Bar (With Screws) x2
- USB Cable x1
- Color Aluminum Sheet x1
- Foot Switch x1
- Protective Glasses x1
Mark: some metals
Mark and engrave: all plastics
Mark: all glass
Mark and engrave: some stones
Mark and engrave: leather
Medical device manufacturers use UV or “cold marking” solutions to create smooth, hygienic marks required by the FDA, including Unique Device Identification marks. In electronics and automotive industries, UV lasers allow companies to mark small, delicate components, including circuit boards and silicon wafers, with less waste.
Greg Casillas –
I purchased my machine in 2021 and I am so happy with the customer service! I am located in PA and was scared that it was going to be difficult to communicate but they are the best! Starting my business and will definitely order from them in the future when I open my shop！