FIBER LASER MACHINE OVERVIEW:
UV Laser Marking Machine uses a 355 nm laser wavelength. These ultraviolet wavelengths deliver some of the highest absorption rates, minimizing heat stress that can lead to damaged products.
UV Lasers operate at 355nm by doubling the frequency this laser source has a much smaller spot size than any other laser marking system on the market. When operating at 355nm or UV you are able to mark on plastics, ceramics, fiber glass and have the surface uneffected. It is the ideal choice for marking on organic material. Dont let the low wattage mis-lead you. Since these laser operate at a lower pulse width the peak is still in the kilawatts. With the very high peak power and short pulse width you will have an extremely small HAZ or Heat Effective Zone.
- High laser beam quality, tiny light spot, hyperfine marking, and the minimum character can up to 0.2mm.
- 355nm outgoing wavelength reduces the thermal effect on the workpiece; the heat affected zone will not bring about heat effect, material no deforming or burning.
- In terms of appearance, the MT-UV series UV laser marking engraving machine adopts closed processing for vertical sliding door design and adopts high-quality organic glass that is specially used for filtering protection as a dedicated observation window for excellent overall protection performance.
- Automatic lifting, autofocusing and rotating functions are optional.
- Faster, better efficiency, high-precision.
- No consumable material needed, and the low use and maintenance cost.
- Stable performance ensures long-time running.
Jewellery accessories, eyeglasses, clocks and watches, hardware, tools, accessories, sanitary ware, ceramic plastic, PVC, phone keypad, electronic components, integrated circuits IC, precision equipment, medical equipment, etc.
Laser source :
Ytterbium Fiber Laser
Laser power :
Operation type：Q – switched
Laser frequency :
Minimum line width :
Minimum character size :
Marking area :
Cooling system :
Marking table :
X , Y and Z axis table
Marking Depth :
Up to 0.039″ (1mm)
Power supply :
110/ 220V 50-60Hz
Machine dimensions(L×W×H) :
31″x25.5″x57″ (800×650×1450mm) Full size machine
25.5″x20″x9″(650x500x220mm) Portable type machine
Net Weight :
150lbs (68Kg), 77lbs(35kg)
Free Tech Support
Two Year Limited Warranty