FIBER LASER MACHINE OVERVIEW:
This Fiber Laser System uses a Ytterbium fiber laser source. The completely enclosed laser module design with an optical fiber transmission pump light source and air cooling system offers dust-free protection for the laser system. This greatly reduces the failure rate and results in stable laser output. It also provides for a trouble and maintenance-free laser system with a life span of 100,000 hours.
- Able to mark all metal materials and some non-metallic materials.
- Able to mark a minimum line width of 0.00078″(0.02mm), minimum height of 0.0078″(0.2mm) for English characters and depth of up to 0.039″ (1mm).
- Raycus Fiber laser source
- The Fiber Laser Marking Machine System is suitable for all kinds of metal, industrial plastic, electroplates, metal-coated materials, rubbers, ceramics, and so on
- Able to mark 360° Circular objects such as finger rings, bracelets and other cylindrical objects with the optional rotating device.