Direct to Food Edible Printers
The IEHK Direct to Food Edible Printer can print directly onto food products such as cakes, biscuits, chocolate, confetti, cookies, macarons etc, and to any edible surface (chocolate, marzipan, sugar paste, fondant, cream, powdered sugar etc).
- Food grade refillable cartridges that enable photographic print quality
- The max thickness for material printing will be 2.36″ adjustment , so it will suitable for some small food printing.
- 5760 x 1440 (dpi) Max print resolution. Great for photo quality prints!
- Print directly from your PC, just like a desktop printer.
- Print graphics created in any graphics program!
- Use Adobe Photoshop®, Illustrator® and CorelDRAW® or free programs like GIMP and Inkscape
- Completely mobile – great for events.
Print size: 7.5″x10.6″ (190mm x 270mm)
Printhead: Piezo 180 nozzles per channel
Print Color: 6-cartridge (C M Y K LLC LM)
Printing Speed: 3.9″x5.9″(10x15cm) 13 second
Max. height of object: 2.36″ (60mm)
Max. Printing resolution: 5760DPI×1440DPI
Cartridge: CISS continuous ink supply system
Ink: Edible Ink
Power: 110/220V 50-60HZ 75W
Printing Interface: USB
Operation System: Windows® 7 or later
Working Environment: 10-35 C,20-80 RH
Printer Net Weight: 57lbs (26kg)
Printer Size: 25.5″x18.5″x17″ (65x47x43cm)
Free Tech Support
1 Year Limited Warranty