CNC ROUTER OVERVIEW:
ATC 1328 CNC Router uses a 12 tool linear type servo automatic tool changer, 6-zone vaccum hold down table, is heavy loading, high precision, and has a long lifetime.
- Linear type High Speed Servo 12 auto tool changer
- 6 zone vaccum hold down table
- Square Linear rail guide, heavy loading, high precision and long lifetime.
- Steel Helical Gear Rack
- Extremely durable cast-iron bed, welded-steel stand
- 12hp (9kw) brushless spindle with frequency inverter.
- Taiwan LNC CNC System , compatiable with Type3/Artcam/Pro-E/UG etc
- A bigger size working platform can be made to order
- Furniture, general woodworking manufacturing
- 3 dimensional (3D) machining
- (sign, plastics, wood, molds, etc.)
- Cabinet making
- Store fixture, display manufacturing
- Sheet plastic fabrication
- Solid surface machining
- Non-ferrous sheet metal machining
- (aluminum, brass, copper, zinc)
- Composite machining
- (graphite, phenolic, Kevlar, etc.)
- 1/2 Precision Collet Kit
- Quick Manual Tool Change Kit
- 3D Tapered Cutting Bit (2 Pack)
- Straight Router Bits (3 Pack )
- Hold Down Clamps (10 Pack)
- Accessories – Options
- Dust Hood: Vacuum up the dust and chips 4″ hose fitting
- Tool Zero Plate: Zero your tool with ease.
- Rotary Table: 4th axis indexing to make things like table legs and cues.
IEP Series Specification:
- X, Y Working Area: 98″x49″ (2500mm x 1300mm)
- Z-Axis Clearance: 8″ (200mm)
- Table Size: 118″x57″ (3000 x 1440m)
- Rapid Traverse: 1260 IPM (32 MPM)
- Cutting Speed: 788 IPM (20 MPM)
- Repeatability: +/- 0.001″ (0.0254 mm)
- Resolution: +/- 0.00039″ (0.0001 mm)
- Drive System X and Y Axes: Rack and Pinion
- Drive System Z Axis: Lead Screw
- Interface: PCI (user need to have a desktop computer with PCI slot)
- Engraving command: G*.u00*.mmg*.plt
- Voltage: AC 110-220V
- Spindle Motor Power: 4hp (3kw)
- Weight: 2000lbs (900kg)
- Free Tech Support
- Two Year Limited Warranty
Reginald Hargrove –
Great customer service and advice!
Mitchell Cooper –
Product is good. Some more detailed instructions and maybe a video would be nice.