FIBER LASER MACHINE OVERVIEW:
This Fiber Laser System uses a Ytterbium fiber laser source. The completely enclosed laser module design with an optical fiber transmission pump light source and air cooling system offers dust-free protection for the laser system. This greatly reduces the failure rate and results in stable laser output. It also provides for a trouble and maintenance-free laser system with a life span of 100,000 hours.
- Able to mark all metal materials and some non-metallic materials.
- Able to mark a minimum line width of 0.00078″(0.02mm), minimum height of 0.0078″(0.2mm) for English characters and depth of up to 0.039″ (1mm).
- Raycus Fiber laser source
- The Fiber Laser Marking Machine System is suitable for all kinds of metal, industrial plastic, electroplates, metal-coated materials, rubbers, ceramics, and so on
- Able to mark 360° Circular objects such as finger rings, bracelets and other cylindrical objects with the optional rotating device.
Anuli Love –
We bought this machine to engrave parts instead of tying up a 4-axis CNC machine to do the same thing. The laser is more versatile and does amazing quality work and you never have to worry about breaking a carbide bit! The seller was very responsive and easy to deal with. The machine arrived quickly and has been a workhorse around our shop ever since. Very happy with this purchase!
Jahlil Fields –
Very impressed with this unit. Shipped quickly and great experience overall. Instructions were clear and I was engraving within 30 minutes of unpacking the unit. Already have my second unit on order.
Edward Anderson –
The laser is perfect. It was easy to install and works fine. It got here in two weeks. The only problem I had was that the seller provided incorrect tracking information and I had to chase it down.
Derrick Hauser –
Perfect Machine design & functionality.Overall, I’m pleased with this purchase. It’s working well for me, and I expect to get a LOT of use out of it..buy again